Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors Meeting
This year, G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors are meeting on:
- 22 and 23 February, Sydney | Communiqué
- 10 and 11 April, Washington DC | Communiqué
- 20 and 21 September in Cairns | Communiqué
- 9 and 10 October in Washington DC
These meetings are a critical part of the preparatory process to support the Leaders' Summit which will be held in Brisbane on 15 and 16 November. They focus on financial and economic issues including:
- fiscal and monetary policy
- investment and infrastructure
- financial regulation
- reforming global institutions.
Around 1000 delegates and 300 local and international media are also expected to attend each Finance event, which will promote tourism and business networks for their Australian host cities.